Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Another day at the office...

So I went in to work today with nothing to do.  The boss hadn't approved anything I'd done over the past two weeks, and he's away on a shoot.  So I probably won't be hearing from him until the end of the week.

So what I ended up doing today was going through my day planner and scheduling out different things to do for my company.  I then realized after filling up my day planner that I might not complete everything as I initially wrote them down... and some things might require more time and dedication... so I'm going to create a master to-do list in a spreadsheet.
Lots of things to do.  Sucks that I need money to do most of it.  BAH!

But it WILL HAPPEN!

For now, I have to complete a Cultural Diversity final and study for my Biology final tomorrow.  And tomorrow, after the final, I will get started on the company stuff.

Yesterday, however, I at least started a Facebook Fan Page.

And for those of you not familiar with the company I'm talking about, here's my shop. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment